neuro.RAPT continues its exclusive four part bi-weekly docu-byte series on Severe Traumatic Brain Injury for both our veteran and civilian population.
led by Dr. Theresa Pape, a clinical neuroscientist at the Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital and Research Associate Professor at Northwestern University.
This segment covers:
1) What are some common brain lesions and how are they formed?
2) Can a mild Traumatic Brain Injury (“TBI”) lead to this type of secondary injury?
3) How does our military recognize the symptoms of mild TBI?
4) What are some visual examples of mild TBI and severe TBI?
5) What are some of the consequences of severe TBI?
On December 30th – Episode 3. Stay tuned as Dr. Theresa Pape takes us on a journey into her work: Exploring How Storytelling Heals the Brain.